Ojai Trolley Fares
Trolley Fares are:
General Fare… $1.00
Seniors (65 and over)…$.50
Medicare Card Holders .25
Children 5 and under…Free
Fares Effective January 2, 2017
Trolley Fares are:
Single Ride… $1.50
Day Pass… . $4.00
Single Ride… $0.75
Day Pass… $2.00
Children under 45″
Seniors 75 and older
Transfers from Gold Coast Transit
Free or discounted fares are offered to small children, seniors, Medicare recipients and persons with disabilities. When boarding the bus, you must show the driver the correct type of ID for the discounted fare categories. For more information on discounted fares click here.
Click here to access the Trolley Schedule
Important to Note:
- The times given are departure times
- Drivers do not carry change, please have exact fare
- Discounted Trolley Tokens are available from the driver or at City Hall
- Main transfer points between the Trolley and Gold Coast Transit (GCT), Monday through Friday occur at the Y Memorial Garden Stop and the Maricopa Hwy @ Von’s Stop. Main transfer points on the weekends occur at the Y Memorial Garden Stop and at the Woodland and Hwy. 33 Stop
- The weekday schedule runs 2 Trolleys and the weekend schedule runs only 1 Trolley. Please see schedule for details
- Please note the Trolley has expanded its hours. Monday through Friday Trolley runs, 5:36 am – 9:27 pm; on Saturday, 6:06 am – 8:27pm and on Sunday, 7:06 am – 8:27pm
Gold Coast Transit
Gold Coast Transit Bus route 16 provides service to downtown Ojai with stops at the Y, Blanche, Signal, and Park n’ Ride. Click here to access the Current schedule on the Gold Cost Transit Website.
Gold Coast Access
ACCESS is origin-to-destination public transit for people with disabilities that prevent them from using fixed-route bus service. ACCESS serves the city of Ojai and unincorporated areas of Ventura County. ACCESS provides service into and out of the Ojai Valley. For more information visit the Gold Coast ACCESS website or call (805) 485-2319.
Help of Ojai
HELP Transportion provides service to seniors and the disabled making trips within the Ojai Valley. HELP’s transportation makes it possible for seniors and the disabled to continue to do their errands and socialize. For more information visit the HELP Transportation website or contact Glenda King, Transportation Coordinator, at (805) 646-5122.
Questions about our service or other transit services in the Ojai Valley? Please, call (805) 272-3883.